100% USA Krunchie Tubes Trachea 4-pack, 3" Tubes, or 16 oz Big Pack
100% Natural Beef Trachea
Natural Source of Glucosamine and Chondroitin
- Premium treats and chews are made in the USA with no artificial additives, chemicals, or preservatives.
- Made with USDA approved raw materials and cooked under strict supervision to maintain consistent quality and safety.
- Made in the USA Trachea
- Excellent source of glucosamine and Chondroitin
Why we do NOT sell rawhide:
- Rawhide is sourced from the animals “hide”, the skin from the neck to the tail, and it may or may not be beef cattle. By contrast, rawhide, is a highly-processed product, often treated with bleach and other toxic chemicals. These toxic chemicals may leave a residue in the finished products, which can only be harmful to the dogs that consume them.
- Producing rawhide begins with the splitting of an animal hide, usually from cattle. The top grain is generally tanned and made into leather products, while the inner portion, in its “raw” state, goes to the dogs. Removing the hair from hides often involves a highly toxic recipe: sodium sulfide liming. A standard practice is to procure rawhide in the “split lime state” as by- products from tanneries, facilities that top the list of U.S. Superfund sites. In the post-tannery stage, hides are washed and whitened using a solution of hydrogen peroxide. Other poisonous residues that may show up in rawhide include arsenic and formaldehyde.”
▪ Source: http://thebark.com/content/dangers-rawhide-dog-chew-toys
3" by 2" diameter
- Crude Protein (min): 35%
- Crude Fat (min): 40%
- Crude Fiber (max): 25%
- Moisture (max): 10%
- Glucosamine* (min): 4240 mg
- Chondroitin Sulfate* (min): 7500 mg
not recognized as an essential nutrient by AAFCO dog food nutrients profiles.